This episode is brought to you by:
Well Woman MD: Integrative Women's Health And Fertility. Welcome to Well Woman MD, a modern integrative medicine practice that allows your doctor to be your partner.
- Direct access to your doctor
- A whole-body not symptom-based approach to medicine
- A collaborative team of doctors and nutritionists that use comprehensive lab testing is not available in your standard Drs office.
For more information, head to the website, Well Woman MD
In this episode I discuss:
- Why is it difficult for women to get pregnant with PCOS?
- Managing PCOS with Integrated Medicine.
- How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant with PCOS.
- Fertility Supplements
Ready to gain Freedom From PCOS?
PCOS Symptoms can be difficult to manage, and for many, an actual PCOS diagnosis can take up to two years and as many as three different doctors.
When you experience Integrative Medicine at Well Woman MD, we'll listen to your concerns and provide you with solutions to heal your body, not merely mask symptoms.
Whether your goal is hormone balance, becoming pregnant, or better health overall, your Well Woman MD team will help you manage PCOS in the way that's best for you.
Learn more about what to expect with integrative women's health.
Steps you can start NOW to heal your PCOS without a doctor's visit. You have the instructions to start healing.
PCOS Nutrition Guide
It's time to ditch the diets and find out what works for YOUR PCOS. In this guide, I will bust the myths surrounding what women with PCOS should eat. And give you a 5-day meal plan with easy recipes for the busy week.